Thinking about an internship for 2024?
We are offering a 10-week summer internship that runs from May - August. During your hands-on field experience, you will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of production from landscape, hardscape, carpentry, and landscape maintenance.
Pay $16/hour with $500 housing allowance for applicants in college (split between the first and last paycheck)
Applications available in January with with a deadline of Friday, December 15, 2023. You may apply here. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Holly Bruffy, Administrative and Finance Manager, for more information.
1. Apply for our internship at our Paylocity application.
2. If you are a good fit for our organization, a phone interview will take place with our Human Resources department.
3. If accepted, you will receive an offer of a position in late winter/early spring.
4. You will arrive to our facility and begin the on-boarding orientation on May 20. During this time you will be assigned a mentor.
5. Your internship will include time with various project managers and production crews to give you a variety of exposure and experience in the landscaping industry.
Full-Time Openings for New Graduates:
Are you a new graduate with landscaping or hardscaping experience and looking for full-time employment? See our careers page for more information and to access our online applications.
Lynchburg Relocation Guide:
Check out these other resources for more information about the Lynchburg area: