For 2020, we will be offering a 10 week internship from May 25 – August 2.
This 10-week program will be comprised of:
- 3 weeks with our landscaping teams
- 3 weeks with our hardscaping teams
- 2 weeks with landscape management teams
- 2 weeks with sales/design/administrative
Pay: $14/hour with $500 housing allowance (split between June & July)
Application deadline: January 31, 2020
1. Apply at our Careers page and indicate “Internship” in the space for application position
2. If you are a good fit for our organization, a phone interview will take place with our Human Resources department
3. If accepted, you will receive an offer of a position by March 15.
4. You will arrive to our facility and begin the on-boarding orientation on May 25. During this time you will be assigned a mentor.
5. Your internship will include time with various project managers and production crews to give you a variety of exposure and experience in the landscaping industry.
Full-Time Openings for New Graduates:
Are you a new graduate with landscaping or hardscaping experience and looking for full-time employment? See our Careers page for more information and our online application.
We have the following full-time foreman positions open in these areas:
- Turf Care
Check out these other resources for more information about the Lynchburg area:
- “This is Lynchburg” Development and Tourism Guide
- New in Lynchburg
- Lynchburg Office of Economic Development and Tourism
- Downloadable Visitor’s Guide
- Bars, Breweries & Wineries
- Lynchburg Trip Advisor
- Downtown Lynchburg Association
- 15 Best Things to Do in Lynchburg
- Little Known Attractions of Lynchburg